• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. But not sure we needed to trade up. I wanted Ruben if trade up, but in Quinn I trust (minus letting shanahan call 7 step drops w the game won).

Late 3rd and a 7th isn't much to jump up and get your guy.

Taco Charlton is going to be a monster. Sucks that I just had to watch Jabrill go to a team I can't stomach watching play, and Taco go to a team I can't stomach watching win.

Last edited:
The Falcons did blow a 28-3 lead in the super bowl, don't forget

Taco Charlton is going to be a monster. Sucks that I just had to watch Jabrill go to a team I can't stomach watching play, and Taco go to a team I can't stomach watching win.

I think he will be good too, but I really wanted one of Humphrey, Peppers, Jackson, or White. We needed DB help but they were all gone

What if we took Cook in the 2nd for insurance and he ended up being noticeably better than CMC and the fans and team wouldn't accept it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back