• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread could not be more bipolar

It's a solid reminder of how much of nonsensical crapshoot the draft is

I don't follow it that close but think cmc might be a better pro than our campanaro was and we all loved camp

and we all love luke

Let the record show that I really like this draft but I'm skeptical about Samuel!

Jesus Kelvin

Although I thought there was a pic recently of the whole WR crew on social media and he looked pretty good

Ooooooo biff went to a fancy schmancy atl private school?

Just think there were mostly reaches in this draft and we will judge this statement in a couple of years

How many of out picks were on that visit list?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How many of out picks were on that visit list?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

last year every panthers draft pick came in for one of the panthers official 30 visits. here's a list of 26 official visits reported so far this year.

C9o9JCNWAAImI3n.jpg

Looks like just McCaffrey and Samuel

From David Newton:

A list of players the Panthers have signed as undrafted free agents so far: Ben Boulware, LB, Clemson Fred Ross, WR, Mississippi State Cole Luke, CB, Notre Dame Bryan Cox Jr., DE, Florida Dylan Colucci, OL, Youngstown State Robert Barber, DT, Washington State Austin Duke, WR, UNC-Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back