• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. He deserves another season before giving up on him. He still has 16 TDs and almost 2000 yards in two seasons.

2017 Panthers Thread: Gettlemagic FIRED

I haven't given up on him yet but I don't think he has lived up to his potential as a rookie. The injury obviously didn't help but his weight issues aren't inspiring confidence.

Don't think it was mentioned in the thread, but Rapareported that DG wanting to extend KB was a big source of friction

Olsen isn't holding out.

Definitely.

Cam reported to camp at 246. 14 lbs less than last year.

I'm kinda proud Cam and I both lost about the same amount of weight this year.

You be the judge.

Screenshot_20170724-090612.jpg

So how do we feel about already cutting the WR Charles Johnson? I thought he'd make the team.

We also picked up TJ Graham, of former NC State fame, but he hasn't made a team since his rookie year with the Bills. Great kick returner/track guy in college, but probably has little chance of making the roster.

So how do we feel about already cutting the WR Charles Johnson? I thought he'd make the team.

We also picked up TJ Graham, of former NC State fame, but he hasn't made a team since his rookie year with the Bills. Great kick returner/track guy in college, but probably has little chance of making the roster.

Johnson is injured. He's going to IR if he clears waivers, which I imagine he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back