• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also remember when cam was benched for one series in Seattle and DA threw a pick six lol

dont you have more important things to be doing, like learning how to play basketball?

Cam still not participating in throwing drills. Samuel still out with hamstring. Corn Elder to IR with knee

That's what I've seen. That's fine. We are all tuning in to see CMC anyway.

I'm more worried about Samuel than Cam. Cam doesn't need camp. Offense really needs a slot burner to replace Ginn, sucks that Samuel missing so many valuable reps.

Yeah the dude who completed 53% of his passes last season could probably use camp. Definitely concerning. Shoulder surgery for a QB is no joke

yeah, it's no joke. so you're overly cautious when your qb has soreness, not structural damage, even though QBs get shoulder soreness all time when starting to throw again. probably because throwing screen passes to 3rd stringers in non-contact drills isn't that important for a 7 year vet. Peppers hardly even practices, he takes vet days whenever he wants.

I have 4 lowers available for the preseason game Wednesday night if anyone's looking to take the fam. Section 104 row 10. Pm if interested

One of my pet peeves is when athletes delay off-season surgery. Cam's surgery was in late March. He would be further along road to recovery had it been in Jan-Feb. Cam is far from alone in doing this, and I do get that they want to go on a vacation, travel, shoot commercials, and not be tied down to post-op PT.

that's not why he waited. the team advised him to see if it would fully heal on its own first and set a date to go for surgery if not fully healed by that date.. and the full recovery time for that surgery is well before the first game but coincides with the beginning of camp, first game is still more than a month away... they're just being super duper cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back