• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Per TMZ Sports, Newton "agreed there would be no parties, no smoking and no more than eight guests" allowed in the rental home, but the housekeeper allegedly told Pobre's company the former Auburn standout was breaking the rules.

Who rents to a mansion to a 26 year old dude expecting him to follow those rules? C'mon Stacy.

After a quarter of the season, how do you think we'll finish the last 12 games? I had us starting 5-1, but that clearly was way off. If there aren't significant improvements from the secondary, d-line, and o-line, then I think we should finish around 7-9 or 8-8.

GMan might look like a colossal fail for all the talk of laying foundations and letting people walk from the team. Next season it's time to resign some players, but I'm not even sure most of them are worth it.

After a quarter of the season, how do you think we'll finish the last 12 games? I had us starting 5-1, but that clearly was way off. If there aren't significant improvements from the secondary, d-line, and o-line, then I think we should finish around 7-9 or 8-8.

GMan might look like a colossal fail for all the talk of laying foundations and letting people walk from the team. Next season it's time to resign some players, but I'm not even sure most of them are worth it.

@ DEN: L, v. SF: W, v. MIN: L, @ ATL: L, v. TB: W, @ NO: L, v. ARI: W!, @ LA: L, v. KC: W, v. NO: W, @ OAK: L, @ SEA: L, v. SD: W, @ WAS: W, v. ATL: W, @ TB: W.

9-7. Two tough losses on the West coast followed by the Cats rattling off a 4-game win streak to put us in contention for the division and restore hope and faith in Ron, Cam, & Co.

Kurt Coleman moved back to free safety where he played last year. New safety Michael Griffin to strong safety. Tre Boston to the bench.

Completely agree.

Cam out Monday night.

Panthers just cut Bene Benwikere. Color me confused.

eta: Zack Sanchez promoted to team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back