• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* The End.

I mean if it's not, why hasn't the rest been revealed? It's already been more than 2 hours!

See bolded below.

We're three weeks and change from our draft, so that gives me enough time to populate the draft order and slowly reveal it for maximum frustration while inciting general banter.

I'm using this website to determine draft order.

I've assigned teams a number from 1-20 (see below - this is NOT the draft order). The order of the numbers in the sequence generator will correspond with the draft picks. I'll attempt to reveal only one draft position a day for the next 20 days.

1) bernbp5
2) Eagles_Legendz
3) RevDeac06
4) AnonymousDeac
5) HailToTheDeacons
6) Screamindemon3
7) ThinkingWithMyDeac
8) YoungBuck95
9) BarcaDeac
10) Unpredeactable
11) JamesSokolove
12) PhDeac
13) Ghostsurfer
14) Deacsfan27
15) RollTheQuad06
16) wake20
17) WakeForest Fan
18) slothrop
19) DeaconSlim2.0
20) DeacHawk

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

ETA: AM I BEING TROLLED BY NONNY?

I'll get the league 2 set up over the next week or so when I have time. The RNG draft order will be the draft order that people go by - no trading picks. Just setting that out as the rule now. If people want to vote on it I'm down to do so, but would want a rapid response.

I'll get the league 2 set up over the next week or so when I have time. The RNG draft order will be the draft order that people go by - no trading picks. Just setting that out as the rule now. If people want to vote on it I'm down to do so, but would want a rapid response.

Cool story, Hansel. This is the League 1 thread, FYI.

The 19th pick in the 2016 Pit League One Fantasy Football Draft goes to...

Unpredeactable of the Kitchin Division.

HTTD, is draft pick trading allowed in league 1 or do we have the same rules as the hitler league?

If folks want to trade draft positions, more power to them. I just need confirmation from both parties before the draft.

PS - I'm keeping an updated draft list in post #3.

The 17th pick in the 2016 Pit League One Fantasy Football Draft goes to...

JamesSokolove of the Poteat Division.

The 16th pick in the 2016 Pit League One Fantasy Football Draft goes to...

BarcaDeac of the Kitchin Division.

Back