• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Centrowitz takes gold in the 1500m for the first time since 1908!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Freaking awesome for US but a high school 1500 time. The favorites ran an idiotic race.

damn that sux. way to tell him on live he he was dqed nbc.

Track and field in a half empty stadium is so anti-climactic. No atmosphere whatsoever.

Men and women take the 4 X 400 (again) to finish it up.

Glad Chelimo was reinstated. I felt fucking terrible for the guy that they told him he'd been DQed on live television. What dicks.

I love lagat, so would have liked him to medal, but a fourth place in a new event at 41 is pretty boss. Won his first medal in sydney.

Love Centro--so happy for him. And Cheese is right -- that was a clown time. 3:50 is barely getting you through semis of NCAAs. That's a 4:07 mile.

I love how hype cheese gets for distance running. Literally the most boring athletic competition imaginable for a spectator but bro goes hard for it.

That Lauer/Lochte interview is soo uncomfortable

Also Lochte is a piece of shit. Still can't admit he lied and it wasn't a robbery

The distance guys bailed out our sprinters who did not have a good Olympics. Watching the 1500 and 5000 today via an Aussie stream was a breath of fresh air compared to how NBC broadcasts those events.

Back