• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Survival and Pick'em Thread

In. I have done surprisingly well the last few years after usually getting bounced in week 1 or 2. I have a feeling I will return to my former ways...

I have no idea why I didn’t take the Ravens.

Bills are def the worst team in the league. OL and QB combo is an absolute train wreck.

Aaron effin' Rodgers! Survive and move on... :thumbsup:

That said, Mack is the real deal. Beware the Bears' D.

I was iffy about Flacco and that was a mistake.

My Ravens aren't that good, though there is no reason to be iffy about a healthy Flacco who finally has a few decent weapons. The Ravens undoing will still be their OL, which was their only weakness yesterday. But I took them yesterday figuring it would be the only time I'd take them, and the Bills OL is historically bad. They're missing I think 3 starters from last year and were getting run over in the preseason. And they're starting Vladimir Ducasse, who the Ravens cut a couple of times. You wouldn't want that guy to be your 8th Olineman, much less a starter. The Bills are going to be forced to start Allen because he's already way better than Peterman, and I hope that the Bills don't do to him what the Texans did to Carr's older brother.

Edited to add, WTN, Akiem Hicks ain't bad either. Chicago is going to be a tough out all year.

Last edited:
Yup. I was leery of that Saints game even though it was a huge favorite. The Bucs are not that bad and the Saints aren't what they used to be. Plus, Fitz is better than most give him credit for.

Wow, 2/3 of the field eliminated on day 1.

Also, 3 of the picks (including mine) to advance were Green Bay and we all know how low the odds of them winning were after halftime. Could have easily only been 4 correct picks coming into tonight which is crazy.

The odds were 0 until AR returned in the second half. lol I owe my advancement to this good fortune as well.

Back