• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

Excited to see what magic our Dodgers can conjure with this fresh-faced stud keeping the Cubs bats cold.

Why did the Rays release Andrew Toles in 2014?

He has a varied background as the Rays drafted him 2012; after the 2013 season, Toles was the Rays minor league POY, and the #6 prospect in the Rays organization (who has had issues developing position players), but even so, the Rays released Toles after the 2014 season.

Toles played no organized baseball in 2015 (which usually is very difficult to recover from especially at that age); the Dodgers signed him during the last off-season (the Dodger President of Baseball Ops, Andrew Friedman, was the Rays GM when he was drafted), and he made his MLB debut in August. Now, Toles is starting in LF a playing a significant post-season role for the Dodgers. Crazy.

If the Cubs lose for a second year in a row, will they be considered chokers?

Why did the Rays release Andrew Toles in 2014?

He has a varied background as the Rays drafted him 2012; after the 2013 season, Toles was the Rays minor league POY, and the #6 prospect in the Rays organization (who has had issues developing position players), but even so, the Rays released Toles after the 2014 season.

Toles played no organized baseball in 2015 (which usually is very difficult to recover from especially at that age); the Dodgers signed him during the last off-season (the Dodger President of Baseball Ops, Andrew Friedman, was the Rays GM when he was drafted), and he made his MLB debut in August. Now, Toles is starting in LF a playing a significant post-season role for the Dodgers. Crazy.

He had character questions since he got kicked off the ut baseball team in college. It seemed an extension of those concerns at the time. No real details were ever released as far as I know.

Nothing like the stink of Biff to bring a resurgent team back to Earth

Good job pizza face

Unless even a lace on the glove touched his forearm on the way to the face-tag. Never saw that on replay, and I don"t know what blue said. If he's going with the face-tag, he's safe.

Unless even a lace on the glove touched his forearm on the way to the face-tag. Never saw that on replay, and I don"t know what blue said. If he's going with the face-tag, he's safe.

Human players played with human umpires. Play at the plate was infinitely close. Have to go with how it was called. I am pulling for the Dodgers but just have to move on. Not everything can get overturned when they are that close. We have far too many replays as it is and that one was just too close to change. If he had been called safe, they would have stayed with it also.

Human players played with human umpires. Play at the plate was infinitely close. Have to go with how it was called. I am pulling for the Dodgers but just have to move on. Not everything can get overturned when they are that close. We have far too many replays as it is and that one was just too close to change. If he had been called safe, they would have stayed with it also.

Predictable ? I think so.

Definitely safe. Probably didn't matter since the final was 10-2 but it would've put two on with two outs but Urias was up so it likely would've been 1-0 going to the third.

635966740821886381-042016-copy.jpg

Hernandez you shoulda fucking stolen the base that would have been a run.

I don't like the Dodgers,but why the hell didn't Hernandez take second or third? Lester was giving them to him. He cost the Dodgers a run.

The home plate ump is giving Lester in the vicinity and squeezing Maeda.

2016 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread: Umps Blow Call, Steal Momentum NLCS 2-2 !!!!

I don't like the Dodgers,but why the hell didn't Hernandez take second or third? Lester was giving them to him. He cost the Dodgers a run.

The home plate ump is giving Lester in the vicinity and squeezing Maeda.

Umm, no. The Baez called strike three was a foot off the plate. Try again.

Keep whining Cali. It's what your state does best.

Back