• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

That opening GW turd my team laid is going to haunt me. Had back to back very strong GW since then, good team looking like going into knock outs ... but that first GW basically torpedoed me.

My team sucks, and I'm in a spot where I doubt I get a decent replacement in the supplemental draft.

Your team sucks? My best player is hurt. My star forward didn't score and has been eliminated. I have both Argentine strikers and am not sure which one will get more PT. I have a French defender who was supposed to be a sure fire starter who has barely played. And worst of all I just realized I started a guy I dropped from my roster for two games and had to go back in and put in for zeros for him both games. And neither of his alternates played in those games. Great work. My best player is a 6'5" defender who played a grand total of 8 games this past season in La Liga. Oh, did I mention I was in last place after two match days and only have made up ground because some teams have decided to rest their good players.

Scoring questions Bras. Presume these are the answers.

1 - Midfielder or defender plays 80 minutes. Then is subbed. While on field the team has a clean sheet. Other team scores after he is subbed. Presume no clean sheet.

2 - Presume no partial points on key passes. 1 point for every 2 key passes. If a player gets three you don't get 1.5.

3 - Same question on saves for goalies and shots for forwards. No partial points.

1 - Midfielder or defender plays 80 minutes. Then is subbed. While on field the team has a clean sheet. Other team scores after he is subbed. Presume no clean sheet.

2 - Presume no partial points on key passes. 1 point for every 2 key passes. If a player gets three you don't get 1.5.

3 - Same question on saves for goalies and shots for forwards. No partial points.

That’s how I’ve been scoring mine.

We'll still have to stick to the player limits/requirements with the draft tomorrow, correct?

Yes, yes and yes

Also, presume no credit for a clean sheet unless your player plays at least 60 minutes. Correct?

Nope, I've been giving credit for clean sheets to anyone that took part.

That being said, thank you to whoever did yesterday's scoring. I didn't take the 45-60 mins to go through and check every match, so hopefully its right. If you see any discrepancies, please PM me. I did however go through and add in alternates and their point totals, if applicable.

So the order for the Supp. Draft goes:

zqglass
timdunk
Manifest
Oblong
DeacMan
SD3/DV7
Tejas
Fayettnam
Brasky
deacondamo
Vad
Biff
BTB
Bork

zqglass you are on the clock, first pick is due by 9:30 am

Manifest and I have begun training for a Half Ironman this fall, so I've got a 20 mile bike ride to knock out later this morning. I assume you guys can run this yourselves. Please text/message a poster when it is their turn to draft.

Last edited:
Brasky I think we have numbers for all stateside players other than Manifest. Do you have Manifests number?

Back