• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect to seem primarily Funchess, Samuel, and Moore by mid-season, with the other guys rotating in.

That's a good guess. I still expect CMC will be the leading receiver by a significant margin.

Fantasy experts are super high on CMC this year, some saying he could be the top RB. I'm skeptical but if that does come to fruition it would likely mean a very good year for us.

Any chance we can get a new thread to clear out 2017 vibes, and make some room for our 2018/19 Super Bowl season?

Fantasy experts are super high on CMC this year, some saying he could be the top RB. I'm skeptical but if that does come to fruition it would likely mean a very good year for us.

PPR leagues he should be a top 10 draft pick for sure.

Also, reports on twitter that Curtis Samel has a "concerning medical issue", missed practice Sunday and today, seeking medical advice.

So that may help answer your depth chart question, Brasky

Also, reports on twitter that Curtis Samel has a "concerning medical issue", missed practice Sunday and today, seeking medical advice.

So that may help answer your depth chart question, Brasky

BR says irregular heartbeat. He will likely miss the Cowboys game.

@RapSheet
3m3 minutes ago
More
#Panthers WR Curtis Samuel had a small procedure to fix an irregular heartbeat, I’m told. Likely out this week vs. #Cowboys.

Now if the saints find out they have one in decline also......:dancindeac:

man it will be awesome to make the falcons 0-2 next week

#90svibez

That was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back