• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely forgot about McCoy. That was a good sign. He did fine shoring up the defense but the offense is a mess aside from the starters.

You’re the one giving out grades.

I never said I wouldn’t give out grades? I said I wouldn’t bitch about 3rd round picks before the season starts. In response to you calling for the man to be fired. Before week 1.

You questioned judging the draft. While giving out grades.

And don't act like Hurney just got here.

You questioned judging the draft. While giving out grades.

And don't act like Hurney just got here.

Uhh right? That is exactly what I said. I graded the GMs offseason, not the draft class

Why does it matter that it’s Hurneys 2nd go round? Looks to me like he’s learned from his mistakes and made every move possible to help this team win now.

People on this thread were cussing the hell out of the CMC and Samuels picks 2 years ago. Willing to wait a little while before judging this class.

Yeah. I had my facts wrong on his injuries. Still not a fan of drafting a RB that early but he’s multidimensional enough to deserve it. We will see if he gets paid like a RB or like a guy who could get 100 catches in a season.

He probably will and he should. I think Burns will be a top 3 rookie by the end of the year. He looks electric. I'm fine with Little not getting PT until next year. If we don't need him this year, thats a great sign.

Cam sets multiple world records !!!!

Looks like the line has moved from +3.5 to +3

Honestly surprised money is going on us at all for this one

Looks like the line has moved from +3.5 to +3

Honestly surprised money is going on us at all for this one

Apparently the sharps are all over us, which makes me feel better because I think we get blown out and will be happy if Cam is healthy on Monday.

Still a lot of questions about Gurley and a lot of pressure on him for his return home. And the Rams didn't look good in the Super Bowl. The Rams don't come this far east that often. Not sure how much that could factor into things.

I’d give him a 6 year, $96 million extension as soon as it is allowed. He’s going to be worth more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back