• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Just purchased one of those "That little girl was ME" t-shirts tonight after that tour de force debate performance

shirt-1.jpg

Couldn't see NED's tweet.

Trying here:

Last edited:
Pence came off as a prick, which was pretty much what was expected. Nothing that won't be forgotten in 12 hours after whatever disaster comes tomorrow.

I don't know if there was a winner here, but I do know that Pence/Trump got no more women votes tonight, and that is a good thing for Harris/Biden.

Side note: Rick Santorum needs to die in a fire. He's awful and I can't believe CNN employs him.

This debate changed no one's mind. Pence did OK, certainly better than Trump (which wasn't hard), but his talking over Harris probably only confirmed many women in their dislike of the Trump/Pence ticket. Harris held her own and provided no material for Fox or Trumpites to latch onto as a gaffe or mistake. VP debates rarely matter anyway, and this one won't. Trump really needs to change the momentum, and I didn't see or hear anything tonight that's going to change the trend of this campaign thus far. As somebody else said, that fly may well be the most remembered thing from this debate.

People can disagree with you dickhead. I'm voting Biden, but respect those who are sitting it out this time as conservatives who hate Trump.

Nope.

I can respect all people.

Even dumb ones pretending to be in the political center.

And the Republicans you are or have been voting for are? You are clearly not in the center.

Yep

The time is long passed when voting Republican for state or national office should be considered reasonable, centrist, or sane.

So your definition of center is a straight Democratic voter? So you lack any knowledge of the voting base. Got it.

Back