• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Hahahahahaha fuuuuuuuck Carolina. I’m getting stranded in Detroit but this made it not that bad. Ph’s cold Dukie heart is even happy

Way to rip their hearts out Kansas. Just a gorgeous, surgical spectacle.

Carolina had 24 offensive rebounds, outrebounded KU by 20, made 10 more free throws and still found a way to lose.

Chef's kiss

Duke and Carolina both suffered terrible losses.

Huh, this Wake Forest fandom thing ain’t so bad after all

ROCK CHALK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I NEVER THOUGHT SPORTS WOULD BRING ME JOY AGAIN

I WAS WRONG

the bad news is that hubert davis might be good

kind of hard to say after the worst collapse in NCAA title history but yes it was a hell of a first year for Hubert. Bill must've called our big loud redneck coach to the locker room at halftime to save the season

Maybe one year you guys will make the tournament

Can you imagine watching your team in the national championship and after the game race to a Wake Forest message board to see what people are saying? So weird.

Feels good. Tactical first half deficit to crush souls

McCormack was robbed by not being MOP. He balled vs Nova and was the big shot maker tonight. Ochai out there bricking free throws.

Back