• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Here comes the analysts slobbering on Picketts knob for 15 minutes

I'm not feeling bad about this. I think we hit a couple of deep strikes in the 2nd half that will seal the deal.

Our defensive efforts def should have us ahead by at least 10 pts.... would be nice if both units could be good in the same game, wouldn't it?

Unless Pickett really is shaken up, I don’t see us stopping him enough to win.

Our offense seems to perform much better under pressure. If they have to score to keep us in the game they move up and down the field. When our defense begins to get stops and it isn’t as crucial that we score, the offense seems to go dormant.

RGIII must not be watching the same game as the rest of us. Defense optional?? WTF....Did he take a long piss break in the 2 qtr?

Here we come again with wake fans praising a defense poised to give up close to (or likely over) 50 points a game.

Our defensive efforts def should have us ahead by at least 10 pts.... would be nice if both units could be good in the same game, wouldn't it?

This is what I am a bit worried about. I dont know if our D can play in the second half like they did the second quarter

Just don't understand the play calling on the last three series. Not the time to try to run clock. Also, we have lots of luck blitzing Pickett, so we abandon it in the last 2 minutes of the half and they March down the field. Just mins boggling

Our defense is what it is. They gave the offense the ball twice while up 7 and we got nothing. Both units need to play together to win

Why are we not going deep? They can’t cover our receivers.

If we are worried about sacks, just roll Hartman out.

Last edited:
I'm so sick of the media slobberfest over fucking Pittsburgh. Only because they are playing us.... We must score every possession. Mostly TDs. But can't be stopped more than once. The D did enough, can't count on it much more unless they finish off Pickett's weak back

Back