• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Stupid game plan by Davis. UNC should be pushing the tempo to wear down State, but instead they're basically playing State's game. Burns is dominating Bacot - I guess maybe the ACC doesn't run through him. State winning this game would be hilarious, and the UNC meltdown would be epic.

Stupid game plan by Davis. UNC should be pushing the tempo to wear down State, but instead they're basically playing State's game. Burns is dominating Bacot - I guess maybe the ACC doesn't run through him. State winning this game would be hilarious, and the UNC meltdown would be epic.
Kinda looks like the ACC is actually running right thru Bacot tbh lol

Serious question. Why doesn't Burns get in shape. His fatness is going to cost him money.

Please don’t let State’s run of ACC championship futility across every men’s sport that matters end.

I'm gonna vomit if Keatts eventually pulls this one off.

Peeps you gotta get over it - if State was gonna break the curse this is the way. Taylor hurt, Horne hurt with 4, Morsell limping. Baller shit.

Back