• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

UVA crushes loserville by 24. Guess UVA isn't dead yet.
It was a lousy game to watch. It took UVA about 15:00 to get a working double digit lead. Louvul is horrible, but UVA still has some serious issues. Tony even went straight zone in 1 of their last 2 losses. I'd rather put up with growing pains playing Gertrude than watch Rohde play poor defense. Groves is also weak on D, and as a team, they're a poor rebounding team. I think Buchanan will eventually be good, but he is also weak and soft inside. I think we can take 2 from them.

Got home and watched the 2nd half of Clemson/Miami - a much better played game. The 2 times I've seen Miami this year I've been impressed, and I love watching Hall play. Clemson's front court will destroy UVA.

What the hell happened to Dabo? They just showed him on the Clem-UNC game and he’s sporting a black eye. Did he go hand to hand with Tyler from Spartanburg after the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell happened to Dabo? They just showed him on the Clem-UNC game and he’s sporting a black eye. Did he go hand to hand with Tyler from Spartanburg after the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just posted the same on the other thread. Bizarre.

Clemson 1-17 from 3.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

And then pj hall 0-2 at line down 5 3 mins left.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Up 21 now. I think State is pretty good but UVA is also not great.

State beat UVA 76-60. UVA is 2-2 in the ACC. UVA is off until Saturday at the Joel.

FAU loses to Charlotte. JMU loses to Southern Miss. I know they were undefeated but they’ve played NO ONE other than a massively overhyped Michigan State team in the first game of the year.

FSU completely collapsing against VT.

BC won @GT, in one of the worst ref shows I've ever seen. GT was hosed.

VT player just gives up at the end and throws it out of bounds? No effort, no play? 1.2 seconds is plenty of time for a shot

Back