• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 OGBoards Fantasy Basketball League - Congratulations MHBDemon!

All the matchups look pretty close overall. Only Mt. Olive has 7+ and he's played more games so far.
Or maybe I just drafted the greatest team ever? Just messing. There are a bunch of games left and I think they end up with more played than me.

Ausar Thompson has been a pleasant surprise for me. Averaging over 10 rebounds.

Ausar Thompson has been a pleasant surprise for me. Averaging over 10 rebounds.

His shot’s not there but everything else is. 10.5 reb, 4.3 ast, 0.5 stl, 2.5 blks.

I posted a brief Week 1 review in the commissioner’s notes.

Last edited:
Ph i saw you picked up Cole for a few days and then dropped. Am i being too cautious with my transactions if I’m avoiding picking someone up for a short stint like that?

I was surprised to get Cam on the waiver claim. Don’t know much about him but he was a 7th round pick.

How come nobody has commented on how fucking savvy my adds have been?

Ph i saw you picked up Cole for a few days and then dropped. Am i being too cautious with my transactions if I’m avoiding picking someone up for a short stint like that?

The math works out to take a few risks like that to add games to replace a player who is out short term.

There are 50 total transactions, max 4 a week. Keep all 4 for three weeks of playoffs so that leaves 38 for 20 weeks. Do 2 transactions a week and you’ll be fine.

The math works out to take a few risks like that to add games to replace a player who is out short term.

There are 50 total transactions, max 4 a week. Keep all 4 for three weeks of playoffs so that leaves 38 for 20 weeks. Do 2 transactions a week and you’ll be fine.
I’ve been struggling with this. Thanks for the help.

Each category is a win so you have to figure out how important it is for you to win a close category. Also only two teams are eliminated from the playoffs so you’ve got to figure out what seeding means to you.

I hope so. It has been years since I did a fantasy basketball team so I'm just trying to keep up right now.
He's been good. 7.4 pts, 10.0 rebs, and 7.2 ast with a block on 55% FG. Doesn't take enough free throws to hurt you, so just think about him as an elite center. only bron, jokic, and sabonis post numbers like that.

eta: scottie barnes is close too damn

I may not be very good at the basketball deal but I will stay engaged.

LOL. You're up 9-1 this week. You're doing great. Even if you do have a rough week, there's always next week. That's the best thing about Head to Head vs. season long rotisserie.

Ausar Thompson is a dude.
5 min left in the 4th and he has 2 3s, 8 boards, 4 assists, 4 st, 4 blk.

Ausar Thompson is a dude.
5 min left in the 4th and he has 2 3s, 8 boards, 4 assists, 4 st, 4 blk.

14/9/4/4/4 for the game. Not bad at all.

LOL. You're up 9-1 this week. You're doing great. Even if you do have a rough week, there's always next week. That's the best thing about Head to Head vs. season long rotisserie.

Thanks for the jinx! lol

Thanks for the jinx! lol
Yeah, man. My bad. But I did give you some good advice at the end.

Everybody keep in mind this is a weird week. Twelve games on Monday, no games on Tuesday, 14 games on Wednesday and 11 games on Sunday. You may have more than 10 players playing on those nights, so you should make lineup decisions rather than just Start Active Players.

Week 2 Leaders
FG% The Planet is on Fire .538 (2 weeks in a row)
FT% Adjust the Process .840
3PT Adjust the Process 81
PTS Adjust the Process 764 (2 weeks in a row)
OREB The Sharp Shooters 77
REB Dream Shake and Bake 275
AST Herros 179
STL Adjust the Process 48
BLK The Sharp Shooters 49
TO The Sharp Shooters 59

I ran the numbers to see how each of us would fare if we played everyone. I'll highlight those who would average over 6.0 and under 4.0.

Leaders and top categories:
Adjust the Process 6.9-3.1
Dream Shake and Bake 6.3-3.7

Low scores and low categories:
The Planet is On Fire 3.6-6.4

Week 3 Matchup of the Week

#1 Adjust the Process (Ph) vs. #3 Uncut Gems is a Sports Movie (MHB)

Top 20 Ranked Players
#2 Donovan Mitchell (Adjust)
#8 Joel Embiid (Adjust)
#11 Chet Holmgren (Adjust)
#12 Tyrese Haliburton (Uncut)
#14 Tyrese Maxey (Uncut)
#20 De’Aaron Fox (Uncut)

Last edited:
Back