• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 OGBoards Fantasy Basketball League - Congratulations MHBDemon!

Kinda mad MHB is beating me with half his team out or injured.

It's only Thursday night. Still time to catch up.

Used to play for the Pacers. Had some good games over the last two seasons.

Week 3 Matchup of the Week

#1 Adjust the Process (Ph) vs. #3 Uncut Gems is a Sports Movie (MHB)

Top 20 Ranked Players
#2 Donovan Mitchell (Adjust)
#8 Joel Embiid (Adjust)
#11 Chet Holmgren (Adjust)
#12 Tyrese Haliburton (Uncut)
#14 Tyrese Maxey (Uncut)
#20 De’Aaron Fox (Uncut)

Domination
Looks like I'll come back from down 9-1 to tie it 5-5 unless Austin Reaves gets 6+ threes, 10+ points, 5+ rebounds, or goes 5-5 from the line in the 2nd half.

Yeah. Later today. Congrats on the win. Reaves had 11 in the 2nd half. We have a three-way tie at 19-11 between you, me, and Dream Shake. Not sure who Dream Shake is.

Week 3 Game of the Week Recap
Uncut Gems is a Sports Movie (MHB) defeated Adjust the Process (Ph) 6-4 in a matchup not as close as the score indicates. Uncut won PTS by 1. Adjust won FT% by .001, 3PT by 5, REB by 3, and TO by 5. It wasn’t too far from being a 10-0 rout. Both teams played 43 games. We now have a three-way tie for 1st between Uncut, Adjust, and Dream Shake and Bake at 19-11-0.

Week 3 Leaders
FG% The Planet is on Fire .517 (3 weeks in a row)
FT% Mobley Dick .867
3PT Emos & Butlers 76
PTS Herros 820
OREB The Planet is on Fire 78
REB The Planet is on Fire 249
AST Uncut Gems is a Sports Movie 179
STL Sharp Shooters 44
BLK Uncut Gems is a Sports Movie 47
TO Mobley Dick 67

All-Play Leaders:
I ran the numbers to see how we would fare if we played everyone. I'll highlight those who would average over 6.0 and under 4.0.

Uncut Gems is a Sports Movie 7.5-2.5 (best week so far)
The Planet is On Fire 6.9-3.1
Pickled da Twine 6.1-3.9

Low score and low categories:
Mobley Dick 3.4-6.6 (3PT, OREB, REB, BLK)

Week 4 Matchup of the Week

#7 The Planet is On Fire (Kory) vs. #10 Mobley Dick (atldeac23)

Only 2 teams don’t make the playoffs so games between teams in the bottom 4 are huge. Mobley Dick had a rough Week 3 but only played 32 games. The Planet is On Fire is coming off a strong week with an all-play score of 6.9.

Top 25 Ranked Players
#19 Bam Adebayo (Planet)
#25 Desmond Bane (Mobley Dick)

For folks in bottom half, don’t get discouraged. Playing in a 10 team league like this, there will be a lot of talented players available all year.

It’s very volatile league. I went from first in steals last week to last in steals this week. Injuries haven’t even really kicked in yet.

atldeac, the main advice I can give you is to max out your games. Use the IL+ slots to sub out players with a game time decision coming up.

On vacation. Not sure if I’ll get to a full recap. Not sure if I’ll be on my computer much this week.

Another weird week. 14 games on Wednesday. No games on Thursday. 10 games on Friday.

Back