• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 MLB Season: Pitchers' Elbows Are Blowing Up...

Anyone have a particular preference for MLB.tv or MLB Extra Innings? I use a Roku with Youtube TV, so no cable plan. The fact that there isn't a game on until 7:30 tonight on Youtube TV is inexcusable and I need to remedy it.

I get MLB.tv free through T-Mobile. It's solid. Really the best thing about having T-Mobile as a provider. For anyone with T-Mobile, even for those with a casual interest in baseball, you have only until next Tuesday (April 2nd) to activate your free subscription through the T-Mobile perks. Otherwise its $149...

Last edited:
I get MLB.tv free through T-Mobile. It's solid. Really the best thing about having T-Mobile as provider.
Ditto - but for a fan of an out of market team, it was totally worth paying for MLB.tv before the T-Mobile promo started. I think I started with MLB.tv in the 2006 season. Also, don’t think Extra Innings is an option with YTTV.

Do you get access to all out of market games with MLB.tv? Or are there still blackouts?

Do you get access to all out of market games with MLB.tv? Or are there still blackouts?
All out of market games. But at least as of last year, it was easy enough to use a VPN to get in market games that were subject to blackout. Not sure if they’ve upped their geolocation capabilities or did anything to prevent VPN usage this year.

Orioles had a historically good Spring Training (kind of like the Ravens in pre-season games), and now they are working the Angels today. After coming out of nowhere to win 101 games last year and with a ridiculous group of talented prospects in the Bigs or close, this team could be scary. Also, they have a new owner who has the money to spend on his new toy (something the Orioles lacked for a long time). The Astros are the classic example of how tanking works; Orioles may be Exhibit B.

The Pirates have defined futility for the last 45 years, but I just watched Jared Jones pitch a few innings, and damnit, they’re going 162-0 this year. Let’s go.

Elly de La Cruz is the walking definition of swag.
As is 6-7 SS Oneil Cruz

r1059054_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Watching the Texas/TB game on FS1 and they seem to only have one camera working. All gameplay is shown via the CF camera, so you can't see anything happening behind the pitcher's mound. It's really weird. Now they've added a few more cameras, but they have no announcing crew.

Last edited:
Watching the Texas/TB game on FS1 and they seem to only have one camera working. All gameplay is shown via the CF camera, so you can't see anything happening behind the pitcher's mound. It's really weird. Now they've added a few more cameras, but they have no announcing crew.
It’s insane. Borderline unwatchable

Rangers injury luck continues as Josh Jung fractures wrist on HBP

The Pirates have defined futility for the last 45 years, but I just watched Jared Jones pitch a few innings, and damnit, they’re going 162-0 this year. Let’s go.
Would like to find an excuse to see PNC Park this season.

Back