• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Weather does not look good for Friday. I’m hoping the forecast changes, but if not, do we think a Sat afternoon doubleheader is the most likely they reschedule? I’m in town Thurs to Sat morning and was really hoping to catch 2 games.

A little surprised to see Wake in the top half of the conference for ERA and opposing team’s BA. Guess the Burns effect in play.

Blurb from Keith Law in the Athletic scouting recent Rockies/Dbacks spring breakout game:

“Lefty Sean Sullivan (No. 11 Rockies prospect) was 88-90 with a decent changeup, but he’s a little more across his body now and looked like he’d put on some weight, and not the good kind.”

I'm cautiously optimistic that Shenosky's last start was a bit of an abberation.

sounds like still no news hudson lee and crawford wade.

Might have to change the thread title to Wake Forest Baseball Thread: Unfinished Ass Wiping

Amirite???

Does Ben get to play, "How many batters can you ping today?"

Seriously, has there ever been a D1 program with 5-6 of its ballyhooed pitching staff and #1 draft pick hitter out, all at the same time!?

Maybe we would be undefeated but for this fact.

Anyone know why Louisville series is Thur to Sat? Is there something on Sunday that is a hard blocker because looks like a decent amount of rain predicted for Fri and Sat. Could 2 for Thur be on the table for consideration?

Anyone know why Louisville series is Thur to Sat? Is there something on Sunday that is a hard blocker because looks like a decent amount of rain predicted for Fri and Sat. Could 2 for Thur be on the table for consideration?
TV. Starting this week, there is at least one ACC series that starts on Thursday and the Thursday game is on ACCTV.

Back