• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

That ball took one of the craziest hops I’ve ever seen

I mean, they're gonna have to move kurtz down in the order. You just cannot continue to have your 3 hole hitter. Give you absolutely nothing.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

They just want us to win so bad. Maybe we’ll actually accept it tonight.

I mean, they're gonna have to move kurtz down in the order. You just cannot continue to have your 3 hole hitter. Give you absolutely nothing.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

i didn’t hate the idea someone suggested about hitting him leadoff. but we should be doing whatever is gonna give him confidence, not trying to over optimize for a few midseason games.

i didn’t hate the idea someone suggested about hitting him leadoff. but we should be doing whatever is gonna give him confidence, not trying to over optimize for a few midseason games.

My worry about that is when the lineup cycles around you have Gill/Ballestero, Hawke, Kurtz in a row...thats essentially forfeiting every third inning.

Remember when we led for the first time this series for a few moments? Yeah, that was fun!

Back