• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Marek throwing error to start the 2nd inning. Low throw that most professional 1Bs pick though.

And then to start the 3rd grounder goes right thru Tellier’s legs.
Those guys usually make those plays, especially Marek. Kurtz was really good defensively the last 2 years. I think his injuries and time sidelined have thrown his off his defensive game a bit. But as long as he's nuking, we all good.

Those guys usually make those plays, especially Marek. Kurtz was really good defensively the last 2 years. I think his injuries and time sidelined have thrown his off his defensive game a bit. But as long as he's nuking, we all good.
Maybe, but I don’t particularly trust any of them other than Seaver. Tellier in specific scares the shit out of me anytime there’s a ball hit his way.

Marek Houston is one of the best defensive SS we've ever had. The dude will make a lot of money playing SS after college.

Really low IQ play from Kurtz. Still think he’s a perfect defender?
Weird take. College guys aren't perfect but he's also slated to make more money than 99.9999% of other college baseball players in this year's draft, and it's not ONLY because of his bat.

5-3 UNCW.

Kurtz’s bad play was bases loaded, 1 out, grounder to him, he touches first, then spikes one to the plate so not enough time to tag the runner.

Throw to home right away to get the force and there’s probably enough time to get it right back for the double play. Or just a good throw has the tag and ends the inning. 4 runs score.

Really low IQ play from Kurtz. Still think he’s a perfect defender?
What?! Thought it was a great play from Nick.

Unless I’m already hammered… I’m sitting on the first base line. It was 1 out and Kurtz stepped on 1st and threw home. Why wasn’t Gill on the plate?

it's a midweek game. you are going to manage your pitching differently.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Back