• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Can somebody explain to me the double header talk tomorrow?

I'm fucked up and just got home and frankly these plans greatly affect my tailgating setup.
That should greatly improve your plans! Should be one helluva day tomorrow. Hate I’m in Charlottesville for the weekend damn it.

Exactly! Can we fire the acc network into the sun!?! What a damn joke it is. Some big games tonight, yet they’re showing a damn loserville spring game that was probably played last weekend. Fuck them.
Honestly, coverage of ACC baseball (arguably the conference’s greatest sport) has me fully bought in on the media sabotaging the league conspiracy train. Just so many decisions are baffling. It’s a growing market where you pretty much have ranked matchups every weekend, and the ACCN can’t step any harder on their own dicks.

Back