• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Nope, I’d rather see a sound, competitive game and if you get beat you tip your cap, the other team had a better day. Like the loss to LSU in Omaha. It was a fantastic game despite the result and I was proud of how we played.
Even though it ended with a heartbreaking mistake from our closer?

Even though it ended with a heartbreaking mistake from our closer?
Mistake by the closer vs great play by Tommy White is debatable. I didn’t think wanting to see sound, fundamental, competitive baseball would be controversial

obviously tiny sample size, but willson hasn’t looked comfortable as a right handed hitter.

This announcer should be working a dog show ffs

Mistake by the closer vs great play by Tommy White is debatable. I didn’t think wanting to see sound, fundamental, competitive baseball would be controversial
I’m interested in losing. There’s not a way of losing that feels good.

ray has been so consistently bad (i posted the peripheral stats the other day), just not sure why the staff has so much trust in him

(realizing there aren’t a ton of other options)

Back