• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

How did tellier get a hit and Houston Not advance a base?

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

it was a soft liner that possibly coulda been caught

i don’t know how that ball didn’t go. maybe jammed a bit or winnay is just a weakling.

Carolina fans behind me seem to really think us losing to Georgia in the NIT is some roast

Well I’m done with this. I believe this is just not the year for Wake sports.

Well I’m done with this. I believe this is just not the year for Wake sports.
To his point, it does seem to be something different each game/series with this team. Have to have the ability to pick up your teammates when they aren’t sharp, like Burns tonight.

Kurtz is the one I don't understand. How can a guy drop off this much? You don't just forget how to play baseball, but it almost seems like he has. Most hyped returning players we've ever had, right?

I know this has been discussed a lot already but it is frustrating whenever I turn on ACC Network and only ever see Women's softball and lacrosse.

Kurtz might still be rusty and/or dealing with injury. But he is a shell of the hitter that he was last year.

Back