• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

do these teams know you can record an out that isn't a strikeout? ha
nine total - nine outs

Freak. I'm from Laurinburg and aware of Lumbee/Hayes Pond reference. We're likely the only ones here. You're from ? (And we know what kind of whuppin took place).
I'll take that bet and raise you my kilt along with a side of Spaghetti...or some Nick's Pic Kwik chicken.

they / sorensen has pitchfx data in the booth and the strike zone based on that. earlier he was calling out ump mistakes based on that but he stopped — im guessing he was asked to stop. but he still drops obvious clues about missed balls/strikes, at least that’s what i suspect is going on.

Probably get one more inning out of Burns barring some good fortune we can’t ever have.

was that out or in for the people at home?

That call on the foul ball was atrocious.
I mean, I've been proven wrong by replays before; but I couldn't be closer to that spot and it was ~9-12 inches foul.

What was the takeaway from the broadcast?

That's some next level bullshit, that lines up the top of their order in the 5th.

Back