• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

I mean, I've been proven wrong by replays before; but I couldn't be closer to that spot and it was ~9-12 inches foul.

What was the takeaway from the broadcast?

That's some next level bullshit, that lines up the top of their order in the 5th.
It was very clearly fair on TV replay.

I mean, I've been proven wrong by replays before; but I couldn't be closer to that spot and it was ~9-12 inches foul.

What was the takeaway from the broadcast?

That's some next level bullshit, that lines up the top of their order in the 5th.
But didn’t Stan and Larry say not even close and was definitely fair? Could not look at replay myself. Only had audio on in background.

If it hits a batter on the hand that is still on the bat while he's swinging through/trying to check is that really a walk??

Did we challenge or argue the foul ball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it hits a batter on the hand that is still on the bat while he's swinging through/trying to check is that really a walk??
If the ball hits you when you swing at it, it's a strike

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Arnold was way too cocky walking off the mound last inning and now the baseball gods are smiting him

Back