• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Women's Basketball Offseason - Grad transfer SMU PG Tamia Jones

Bz was 5-27 in the ACC over his first two seasons (FWIW, DM was 7-29). Gebbia is currently the same at 5-27. You don't want to be in that company.

The women have chances in a couple of their remaining games, both 2-12 Pitt (Thursday) and 4-10 Clemson (2.29) are bad.

Forbes mentioned in the Pitt post-game that MMM's little sister IMM was taking a bunch of visits.

Last edited:
Women up early at Pitt 8-4.

Deeble 5-5 from deep with 18 points. Deacs up 47-33.

Deacs win 65-50!

Deeble entered the game shooting 25% from deep. But she was on a bit of a run 8-17 in her last 6 games including 5-10 in her last 4. 13-22 in 7 games is pretty damn good. I was high on Deeble last year before her injury. I think she'll do fine taking over for Harrison next season.

Playing Tech right now in Atlanta.

Despite our success in the ACCT, will this year be the last year in the foreseeable future that we are even playing in the tourney? I assume the “not all teams make it” applies to the women also.

Back