• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

3 point shot

BobHWS

Reaction score
============

Last edited:
Saw and read it Bob....HOF Coach and a genious.

BTW, can you post your site to see latest campus work ? Thanks.

To add onto the improved 3 point percentage this year, we are also shooting attempting a higher percentage of 3 point shots. 2002 is as far back as the KenPom data I used goes, but this year we are shooting the highest percentage of three point shots for a Wake team in the past 15 years. For a reference, Michigan is the highest power conference team that I see, they shoot 45.3% of their attempts, so we are way off the highest shooting teams in the country. Will be interesting to see if Danny continues to increase the amount of three pointers we take as we start shooting better percentages.

Our best 3 point shooting team in this time frame was 2005, had Paul, Downey and Gray leading the way, with Gray hitting 40.5% on 227 attempts.

tYyYpXs.png

I haven't taken many photos recently but I posted some updates in this thread

Progress has seemed slow recently because the work on the hydrotherapy center (a complicated project located on the side of the Miller Center) has to be mostly completed before real work on the Performance Center can start. That's because the only access to the location of the hydrotherapy center is the space where the Performance Center will be located.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an official ground breaking for the Performance Center on the weekend of the spring game, but I haven't heard anything. It might not come until later in the year when work on the hydrotherapy center is closer to complete.

Progress on Reynolds Gym is good though there is still a lot of work to do on the inside. I think it will be a great, much-needed facility dedicated almost exclusively to recreation for all students, faculty and staff and not varsity athletes.

Much thanks....anything on what's been done at the baseball park ?

Back