• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. All I know for certain is that neither have to do with height or how one breathes. That's as far as I've discerned. And it's a vaguely negative connotation as well.

now you're gonna tell me that hoodrats are not actually rats than live in or on hoods?!?!

Irish. You have an imposter in your ranks. I'm a serious mouthbreather.

Mouthbreathers are not to be confused with individuals that prefer breathing through their mouth over their nose, a la Al-Farouq.

Mouthbreathers are not to be confused with individuals that prefer breathing through their mouth than their nose, a la Al-Farouq.

al-farouq-aminu-clueless.jpg

I don't prefer it. I'm incapable of changing it. I need a self-help book.

was AFA ahead of the trend of black athletes rocking hipster glasses? everyone was clowning him at the time and within a year, 90% of the NBA was rocking them.

Speaking of mouthbreathers, did you guys receive my indictment against co-conspirators Numbers and Say Hey Dork?

You ARE from Nevada, which means you are already three quarters of the way to being a mouthbreather just by being born.

Haha, a fair point. Though I'm inclined to point out that I've never claimed to not be a mouthbreather. This might just be an exercise in self-loathing. Well. And an exercise in loathing dwarves that double as mouthbreathers.

I call mouthbreathers people who have OMD, aka Open Mouth Disease.

Terrible cousin to the Dunlap disease, when your belly dunlapped over your belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back