• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A reason to like FSU

Wow, I'll never watch E. J. Manuel play again without thinking of this.

From what my buddy who semi-knew him said, he was apparently a saint too. EJ said he was "touched by an angel."

Tons of respect for EJ.

I want to hate that bunch, but damn that was touching. The story about Jimbo's youngest kid with the bone marrow problem on gameday last week had me choked up too.

Man, the story about Coach Fisher's son had me tearing up. I have three kids, including a 6-year old son, and I cannot imagine the pain and fear that the Fishers are going through with their son Ethan.

I've donated bone marrow once before (through a Department of Defense program) to a child with leukemia and it is an incredibly humbling and uplifting experience.

Is there any way for folks get on a donor's list to get checked to see if you could be a match for Ethan Fisher? Does any FSU fan (stoneville, etc.?) know anything about that? I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Back