• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Resignation.

If I'm not mistaken he used to be in sports marketing. Doing this would not help his personna in the industry.

Remember his name was publicized many times. If potential clients or employers Googled him and saw these statements and actions, it may not look good to them.

It's probably a good move for him.

New job, needs to back away from public profile. Completely understandable. Good work VT.

I think we're overstating things once we start talking about public profiles

His name has been in the paper several times over this. That's public profile.

If I'm not mistaken he used to be in sports marketing. Doing this would not help his personna in the industry.

Remember his name was publicized many times. If potential clients or employers Googled him and saw these statements and actions, it may not look good to them.

His web site was talked about nationally. If you ask me he is the go to guy. I think he showed he knows how to get things done. And the site is brilliant in its simplicity.

Agreed, Dirk. I'd argue the website brought more attention to our futility under Bz than the actual games themselves. How many people who actually follow the ACC didn't realize how bad things were until all the stats were there right in front of their faces?

And didn't VT say getting his name in the paper for the website helped get him his new job in the first place? His new employer saw the website and publicity and was impressed?

He came across very well in those interviews. There's a crosssection of like 5 Buzzinners who would disagree but they're insane.

Yes, if they pull out their phone and Google him.

Congrats on getting pretty much everything wrong in this post.

Anyone in the business world reading posts here for the last three months would think this is some sort of comedy site.

His web site was talked about nationally. If you ask me he is the go to guy. I think he showed he knows how to get things done. And the site is brilliant in its simplicity.

Think about this for a moment. With all he's put into this for three years, do you really think he'd give it up of his own volition?

Yes, it's been talked about nationally. A lot of it has been positive, but there was a bit of negative.

Obviously, he shouldn't say anything openly.

He's been posting Buzzout for three years. He has been totally invested in this. The interviews, ads and websites are the recencent incarnations. I realize that's too obvious for some.

rj, for one time in your life resist the urge to be right.

Back