• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia CIVS HOLD THE DOOR

I bet small, lose small - generally just take like $200 bucks a night, when its gone, its gone. I'm also barely above average at most card games.

Bee tee dubs rommy, I'm a dick and didon't send your beer until earlier today. I was gonna include a limited release flying dog berliner weisse, but then I drank it instead. Like a 3/10, you missed nothing

Sendin rommy beer bruh? Sick

There is a beer group thing happening that you missed, basically everyone sent tommy stuff and he sent broken bottles back.

Drinkin PBR like a GOLDEN GOD

Since I banned myself from Terpboard, this will be nu O's thread. Damo, ryala, sup bois?

Throw Cruz, Gallardo and some others on there since that article

Weird connection to make imo.

JUST SUBMITTED SHEEP ANSWERS. IF ANYONE NEEDS A TEAMMATE, SAY NAO

SCARY FLY BALL THERE

I kinda dig this imo:

However, if you're high as fuck and you just want to take a shower and let hot water roll over you, what a great smooth joint:

Sent this to my cali bruh and asked him if great song or greatest song and he replied calling me a hipster fuck. Fuck him cause legitass vid amirite:

Back