• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC mafia day 4 ends 430pm Thurs

and I've always been too good for fucking low life Moe's

Glad I'm the only one who doesn't like Moe's. The other places are all good. My favorite is Barbaritos. I'm sure anything in San Antonio is far superior.

Glad I'm the only one who doesn't like Moe's. The other places are all good. My favorite is Barbaritos. I'm sure anything in San Antonio is far superior.

They have Freebird in San Antonio - its the texas version of chipotle and all that, most texans think its real and authentic - its meh.

Lunch roll call - I had thai basil and tom yum puk. It was fantastic.

That sounds awesome. I had great Thai yesterday for lunch.

Will someone answer me about wtf noes is, I've asked in like 3 games. Is it bbq?

That sounds awesome. I had great Thai yesterday for lunch.

Will someone answer me about wtf noes is, I've asked in like 3 games. Is it bbq?

playing dumb son? wtf is tochys

Barbs > Chipotle > Moes > Qdoba *

As far as choices go in NC

We should hit up Barbs on eastchester for lunch sometime, no homo of course

Barbs > Chipotle > Moes > Qdoba *

As far as choices go in NC

We should hit up Barbs on eastchester for lunch sometime, no homo of course

In! I just wish they did fish tacos on other days than Friday.

Barbaritos has the best chips.

Rommy is a civ lock

sj7V4.gif

I will sheep whoever tells me what the fuck moes is' vote today

So it IS bbq. They are putting one in close to work

Gouda

How does he not know what Moe's is or how to use Google to find out?

Back