• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC mafia game ends by 130 friday

Toogs

Reaction score
Rules

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

- No majority lynches with 6 or fewer players

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

This particular game:
There will be 10 civs and 3 mafia

Possible Set-Ups:

A) 1 Cop, 1 Angel, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Cop, 1 Watcher, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
C) 1 Angel, 1 Watcher, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons

Roles:

Vanilla Civ
You have no special abilities, but your voice and your vote are just as important as anyone else's. You win with the town. If you did not get a PM this is your role

Cop
Every night, you may choose a player to investigate. You will visit the player and receive "Town-aligned" or "Mafia-aligned" as a result. Your results are guaranteed to be accurate. You win with the town.

Angel
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to protect. You will visit the player, and if the mafia attempt to kill a player you are protecting on the same night, the kill will fail. You win with the town.

Watcher
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to watch. You will learn the names of every player that visits your target the same night. You win with the town.

Mafia Roleblocker
Every night, you may choose a player to roleblock, which will prevent them from performing actions and visits that night. The roleblocked player will be notified, even if s/he is vanilla. Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You may roleblock and kill on the same night. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Goon
Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

Players:
deaconblue
gouda civ killed night 5
knight angel lynched day 2
manning
nonny vanilla civ killed night 2
rommy watcher killed night 4
ryala vanilla civ killed night 3
smidge mafia rber lynched day 3
smoov vanilla lynched day 4
tejas
tic vanilla dead night 1
tim vanilla lynched day 1
vision goon lynched day 5

Last edited:
What up my glip gloooooooooooops

My last day at my current job is Friday. Idk why I'm even in the office. I'm literally doing nothing, and waiting for the bonus check to come through so I can leave.

My last day at my current job is Friday. Idk why I'm even in the office. I'm literally doing nothing, and waiting for the bonus check to come through so I can leave.

Why do you switch jobs so often

Why do you switch jobs so often

The last few were internal. But really it's because I get bored easily. Also cause in the 3 years since I graduated college, my total comp has increased by 150%.

Damnit. Not mafia. Re-roll toogs this will be too easy again otherwise

gooner is a fucking jojkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke

I think ryala is a dirty mafia cocksucker in this game of mafia

deaconblue gets a free pass today kthxbaiiiiiiiiii

I think ryala is a dirty mafia cocksucker in this game of mafia

but does that make him mafia, if he sucks their cocks? what are you saying here exactly?

#analysis

Back