• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Mafia Wins

Sd3 (1) – damo
tejas (2) – ryala, jtp
boston (2) – nonny, eagles
eagles (1) – da
toogs (1) - bym

Let's get some conversations going:

Does anyone else hate it when a band they likes does a stupid tribute song?

This album I'm listening to actually has a song called "Deep Water Horizon."

Os need to continue to suck so my Ms can make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. I'll even take the damn 1 game WC series.

I don't know about tribute songs, I suppose sometimes they can be ok. I doubt as if my musical tastes are similar to anyone on the boards though.

Mafia is more dead than Ubaldo's career.

hCr54D4.gif

tejas (2) – ryala, jtp
boston (1) – eagles
eagles (1) – da
toogs (1) – bym
jtp (2) – nonny, damo
dv7 (1) - boston

so many posts to catch up on gimme a minute damn

Is this the thread where I shill for Kyle Hendricks to by cy young even though he can't hit 90 on the radar gun?

I feel like this is more posting than I have ever seen from boston and since he's always mafia, that's making me lean civ for now.

Os need to continue to suck so my Ms can make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. I'll even take the damn 1 game WC series.

Has to be a home game. Understand you don't live in Seattle, but if the Os lost to Texas in 2012, it would've felt like a letdown. Getting to come back to Baltimore made it FEEL like the playoffs. I feel like I misremember this because I was really drunk, but I feel like OPACY ran out of beer in the first few innings of that game.

Back