• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Take 2 Game starts when we get 13 - room for 1 more

I keep a bag in my office at all times when I realize I don't have them. Great snacking food, except for the whole getting shit on your fingers and then typing on the laptop, that sucks.

Chip clips and/or snack tongs need to be invented or mass produced so I can buy them, cause there is no way I will stop snacking at the office.

I was going to respond with this. I love the chips but the chip dust is no joke.

someone post on jtp's wall that it's time to play mafia

Someone get molly and smidge in this bitch so we can start.

Smidge is hilarious.

And he actually started the game out with a string of correct (if totally wtf) reads

Someone get molly and smidge in this bitch so we can start.

Smidge is hilarious.

And he actually started the game out with a string of correct (if totally wtf) reads

And didn't drop the N-bomb once!

Damnit nonny. Here I was, ready to ping you and you're offline

OK. So hot intern just came up to me out of the blue to talk about something that doesn't need to be talked about. She was ALL UP IN MY SPACE, too. Like wish I'd had some gum after lunch in my space.

I'm cautiously optimistic and raising my chances here to 49%

OK. So hot intern just came up to me out of the blue to talk about something that doesn't need to be talked about. She was ALL UP IN MY SPACE, too. Like wish I'd had some gum after lunch in my space.

You're the creepy old guy by now.

"Teee heee... you remind me of my dad."

Was I not around/paying attention to hot intern talk? Making inappropriate comments interviewing interns is basically my sweet spot.

You're the creepy old guy by now.

"Teee heee... you remind me of my dad."

I'm 30, she's probably 23. I also look pretty young for my age unless I don't shave.

Also yes. If I can just figure out what kind of cologne her dad wears, I'm home free.

Was I not around/paying attention to hot intern talk? Making inappropriate comments interviewing interns is basically my sweet spot.

Yeah you might have been dead or something, I don't know. She's super hot, legitimate 8+. I need to start working innuendo into our conversations.

Back