• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Basketball Early Projection by Dan Hanner

If an 11-39 conference record in his first 3 seasons doesn't get [Redacted] fired then nothing will. Then we can know that rock bottom has arrived.

Let's see how many can play this game. It will be like the AD's Facebook Easter Egg Hunt.

Get "Fire [Redacted]" chants going at every home game next year. Rally up the troops. The level of ugly needs to be at an all-time next year. #ScorchedEarth

Can't believe what I just heard Madison say while walking by on campus. #CultureSmulture

If that happens and we lose more than 24 games, I'd like to see the list of D-1 coaches who have ever set school records for losses in their first AND fourth years.

I actually meant an historic level of losses in the ACC since we have 18 games this year....I think that wellman/bzz will schedule enough DII and 300+RPI teams for us to avoid that ignominy.

About what?
Madison was driving around on a motor scooter/moped (I don't know what the difference is). A kid in front of me goes, "Man, where did you get that?" Madison replies, "They give us everything around here, man." #ImproperBenefits?

Madison was driving around on a motor scooter/moped (I don't know what the difference is). A kid in front of me goes, "Man, where did you get that?" Madison replies, "They give us everything around here, man." #ImproperBenefits?

Should be forwarded to the NCAA infractions dept....Could be a way to get rid of Buzz & his boss!

Should be forwarded to the NCAA infractions dept....Could be a way to get rid of Buzz & his boss!

No, Buzzfuck would just get an extension so he can clean house again and start over with "good" kids. #bzdeliked

Big time programs the kids get Cadillacs and Range Rovers. At LOWF the kids get mopeds.

I can't wait to see what the national and regional presses write about us come Fall. I'm literally more excited to see how much worse it can get, than by the team we'll put on the floor next year. As much as I want Devin and Codi to improve, Travis to end his career with a postseason appearance, and to watch this mythical post-grad lead us to our first NCAA Championship, I'm intrigued to see just how deep rock bottom truly is...

Between basketball and football, I'm not sure how Ron Wellman plans to stay employed through 2014.

I was thinking the same about Grobe and Buzz......

Madison has tats.

Motor scooter is appropriate for us. Our opponents will be driving Harleys. This translates to six wins.

BC/BS of North Carolina has apparently asked our AD how can they continue to sponser in our coliseum given the state of our basketball program?

BC/BS of North Carolina has apparently asked our AD how can they continue to sponser in our coliseum given the state of our basketball program?

Hard to tell if you're serious or if this is just another of your lame jokes.

a7x-avenged-sevenfold-burn-fiction-let-let-it-burn-Favim.com-107267_large.jpg

Back