• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Foes for 2014

"Losing wideout Michael Campanaro is tough. He was really good player – that’s really all they had."
We also had an uncontainable option attack...this guy obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

Let's see what the Ron Wellman spin machine can do with that.

The comments about UVA are fantastic.

I'm guessing the last quote about us was from Doeren, ha.

Why would Wellman or any AD address this? Plus we have a new staff coming in anyway.

“Up front, they were serviceable – weren’t great, weren’t terrible."

I was surprised at this. Serviceable was not the word that came to mind last year.

Those UVA comments leave me wondering why London still has a job.

he was kept on because there was a highly rated recruiting class coming in as well as the cost to remove him if not mistaken.

he is a great human being but he needs to win football games.

has been painful to watch Hoo football the last 2 yrs.

Wake summary - not much talent, tough to replace Camp and Whitlock, not much on either side of the ball last year other than those two, tough to know about recruiting and schemes with new coach.

London is a bad coach but whoever schedules their games hasn't done him any favors.

Wake summary - not much talent, tough to replace Camp and Whitlock, not much on either side of the ball last year other than those two, tough to know about recruiting and schemes with new coach.

They don't know anymore about this team than we do.

I'd rather see that article in October.

Back