• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC College Football Over/Unders

Chad made them all. He gone.

And they lost basically their whole D

i didn't think wsc8521s was being serious, but wow.

Clemson's O was pretty impressive during their bowl game without Morris

Last edited:
Bowl games mean jack.

Again, wanna bet?

Maybe, we'll revisit in August. I agree Clemson is the surface value, first-thought bet (part of why it's -170), but there's a reason their O/U got hung at 8.5 instead of something like 9.5

Could be a weird season...could realistically see us start out 4-0 or 3-1 and then lose out...I think 4-5 wins is realistic

Wins vs Elon and Indiana
Win 1 of @cuse @army @bc
Hopefully steal 1 at home vs state, louisville, or duke

3.5 seems accurate to me

If we start 4-0...which is possible, we will go bowling. Anything less than that start...we're home for the holidays. Simple as that in my opinion.

Three wins is about right. It's going to take a while.

As happy as I am that we're playing a B10 team at home, the Indiana game will be dreadful. Their putrid defense (coached by Brian Knorr) against our putrid offense will set the game back years.

Quick start is a must, 4-0 or at the very least 3-1 after the first 4 to have any chance at bowling.

We also say some variation of this every single year. It is one of the traditional harbingers of summer.

Three wins is about right. It's going to take a while.

As happy as I am that we're playing a B10 team at home, the Indiana game will be dreadful. Their putrid defense (coached by Brian Knorr) against our putrid offense will set the game back years.

Can't go back any further than this did.

This is why i think it's inevitable that Wake will soon schedule games with Charlotte. You're convinced you can beat us. We'd be willing to to a 2 for 1 deal with you.

By the way, it will probably be the only three games you play against us unless you ever make a bowl game again and get another shot at us because we're going to beat you by two touchdowns in all three games. 3-0!

Does UNCC's stadium even have bleachers? The one or two times I've seen it on TV it looked like a D-III venue.

This is why i think it's inevitable that Wake will soon schedule games with Charlotte. You're convinced you can beat us. We'd be willing to to a 2 for 1 deal with you.

By the way, it will probably be the only three games you play against us unless you ever make a bowl game again and get another shot at us because we're going to beat you by two touchdowns in all three games. 3-0!

I know you're just trolling, but I'd much rather have a series with Charlotte than Utah State.

Ahh yes. The WFU-VT game that set offensive football back 50 years. A fan favorite.

The only thing worse than playing in the ugliest game of the year, is losing the ugliest game of the year. It only took us 31 years to beat those guys. Urban Meyer must have gone nuts thinking "Why couldn't they've be that bad when they played us?"

Back