• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Rumors

Geez. Everyone was begging Grobe to stay at WFU. He earned a good contract. 10 years was ridiculous but a big raise was in order for winning the ACC. The Deacon Tower doesn't get built if not for Grobe. Give him some respect.

I agree that Grobe deserves respect and he deserved a big raise for winning the ACC. But I think that Deacon Tower would have been built regardless. It was essential to Wake being able to maintain supporting a major college football program. Wellman HAD to do it just to keep Wake's position relative to other ACC schools.

I agree that Grobe deserves respect and he deserved a big raise for winning the ACC. But I think that Deacon Tower would have been built regardless. It was essential to Wake being able to maintain supporting a major college football program. Wellman HAD to do it just to keep Wake's position relative to other ACC schools.

I will always like and respect Jim Grobe, but I can also be very disappointed in the shape he left our program.

Back