• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Contest

Is there a tiebreaker at all? I have the same pick as three or four other people.

Maybe just have it be total points in the championship game or something that people have until Sunday to submit?

Is there a tiebreaker at all? I have the same pick as three or four other people.

Maybe just have it be total points in the championship game or something that people have until Sunday to submit?

Yes, let's do this. Submit total points in champ game, deadline for TIEBREAKER is Sun noon.

I say 119.

Last edited:
Closed. But please send in your tiebreakers (total points in ACCCG) by Sunday noon.
Please reply, rather than edit your entry, with your tiebreak. Thanks.

Tiebreakers by Sunday at noon? So people can wait and see what teams are in it? Make tiebreaker deadline much earlier.

Tiebreakers by Sunday at noon? So people can wait and see what teams are in it? Make tiebreaker deadline much earlier.

Sure. Want to give people ample time to submit a tiebreak. Feel free to edit yours by Sun noon based on teams if you'd like.

Back