• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tourney tickets

childressfor3

Reaction score
Looking for three, for either the thurs. night session or even Friday night games. Anyone need to get rid of any pm me. thanks

With the ACC selling tickets by session, how do you think the scalping market will be affected. When all tickets were sold by books, you could grab early round games for $5 easily.

When did they start selling session tickets other than the first day of games? Did I miss that announcement?

When did they start selling session tickets other than the first day of games? Did I miss that announcement?

Only the first day is a separate ticket. The other days are all part of the book (like in past years)

Groupon has a good deal for 15 dollars for general admission. Does anyone know how that works? Is that like a general upper deck ticket where you can sit where ever you want, or something else?

Groupon has a good deal for 15 dollars for general admission. Does anyone know how that works? Is that like a general upper deck ticket where you can sit where ever you want, or something else?

Pretty sure all the tickets on Tuesday are general admission, so you can sit downstairs with that ticket.

Yeah probably will just chance it and scalp some out front for the thurs night session

So will there be plenty of tickets from scalpers available at GSO Coliseum for today's games? I haven't been to a game there in a while. I thought the Stubhub, etc market would be flooded with tix, but I guess since Tue games aren't included in the ACC Tourney package, there are not a lot of people looking to unload their Tue tix. I may go, but not sure this game will be worth $20 per ticket.

Last edited:
How much are people being paid for going to this afternoons games? I may go if the price is right

Looks like the upper level is general admission 20.00 (15.00 on Groupon) and the lower level is 38.00 reserved seating per ticketmaster.

My bad, thought everything was general admission last year. Can't imagine the lower level will be filled today, I guess it's just an issue as to how strict the ushers are down there.

$20 general admission seats have us 9 rows behind the bench. Didn't see any scalpers selling. Just buying.

Looks like the upper level is general admission 20.00 (15.00 on Groupon) and the lower level is 38.00 reserved seating per ticketmaster.

Not there, but from a picture I saw the upper deck is curtained off except for the first few rows.

anybody got tickets for tonight, need to go cheer against heels and devils

$20 general admission seats have us 9 rows behind the bench. Didn't see any scalpers selling. Just buying.

Ended up picking up two lowers on Tuesday for $30 total, then pulled the #likeagirl move and took my daughter instead of the son (who I had already taken to a football game and 2 bball games). She had a blast and even caught one of the opening day food lion shirts that's like a flying squirrel suit on her.

Back