• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adios Rick Perry

If Santorum would go ahead and drop out do you think Gingrich would have a slim chance? It's not gonna happen so I guess it doesn't matter.

A little late don't you think? Should have done it a week ago.

It's getting a little closer to what I was talking about a few days ago....though I realize it won't happen. Anyway, it looks like Gingrich Wife #2(or is it Wife #1? You need a program to keep up with all of Newt's affairs/wives) is getting ready to shoot him down in a TV interview ahead of the primary. And more bad stuff is coming out on Romney about sheltering millions in offshore accounts.

It's a shame the Republicans can't run "Generic Republican" on the ballot, because they don't have any candidate with a name who isn't fatally flawed.

B/c nothing short of the immaculate reincarnation of Abraham Roosevelt Washington will deny Mr. "You think it's bad now, it could have been so much worse" Incumbent out of a second term, right? :thumbsup:

It's getting a little closer to what I was talking about a few days ago....though I realize it won't happen. Anyway, it looks like Gingrich Wife #2(or is it Wife #1? You need a program to keep up with all of Newt's affairs/wives) is getting ready to shoot him down in a TV interview ahead of the primary. And more bad stuff is coming out on Romney about sheltering millions in offshore accounts.

It's a shame the Republicans can't run "Generic Republican" on the ballot, because they don't have any candidate with a name who isn't fatally flawed.

Funny thing I heard today about wife #1. They married when he was 19 and she was 26 and she had been his high school geometry teacher. Sounds like a marriage made to fail.

Last edited:
If Santorum would go ahead and drop out do you think Gingrich would have a slim chance? It's not gonna happen so I guess it doesn't matter.

Santorum's out of money and a 4th place finish in 2 days will force him out.

I think with Perry out of the race that Santorum may finish third. Still broke though.

The Bill Clinton apologists should be okay with this. Newt would make for some great SNL skits.

'Bout time.

Texans have to be unhappy how he came across in this campaign.

hipsternewt.jpg

Back