• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

African-American Head Coaches at Wake

wakefan1995

Reaction score
I was reading the preview on BSD and thought to my self, Is Manning the first african american head basketball coach we've had? and how many african american head coaches has wake had in all sports?

Is this the dumbest thread ever?

How the fuck were you a 1995 wake fan and not remember the near decade Caldwell was our football coach.

What an idiot

Is this the dumbest thread ever?

How the fuck were you a 1995 wake fan and not remember the near decade Caldwell was our football coach.

What an idiot

Born in 1995 probably.

Why is this a thread? I mean really... What is the point the OP is trying to make?

Why is this a thread? I mean really... What is the point the OP is trying to make?
IM A RACIST AND I HATE MANNING!
In all seriousness it was a tie breaker for a trivia quiz at work for a gift card to target and i didn't feel like doing research

Why don't we have any Pakistani head coaches? WELLMAN HATES PAKISTANIS THAT BIGOTED ASSHOLE

In all seriousness it was a tie breaker for a trivia quiz at work for a gift card to target and i didn't feel like doing research

Been rooting for the Deacs in spite of their students.

I get it now.

How amusing that all of this black history was for a target gift card

Back