• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL QUIET ON THE WELLMAN FRONT?

Somebody mock up Wake's letterhead and send a press release to Triad media firing Bz...

Let's just move this process along

The video clips are classic and so appropriate. Thanks to those posters for putting a smile on my face in the midst of this horrid situation.

I think if Bz was coming back we would have heard something to quiet all the rumors. Dino was fired on April 7th I think.

I think if Bz was coming back we would have heard something to quiet all the rumors. Dino was fired on April 7th I think.

Dinos team was still playing basketball. Really tacky to fire a coach whose team is still playing in the post season.

"It is very queer that the unhappiness of the world is so often brought on by small men."

-Eric Maria Remarque All Quiet on the Western Front

It's amazing how quick he was to make a decision on Grobe aka the guy who lead us to our greatest football season ever but is taking so long to make a decision on [Redacted]. It's been almost a week and nothing.

It's amazing how quick he was to make a decision on Grobe aka the guy who lead us to our greatest football season ever but is taking so long to make a decision on [Redacted]. It's been almost a week and nothing.

RW is working behind the scenes to WOW us with the big splash new hire!

Back