• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amanda Knox

Amanda Knox: Your opinion and what will happen

• Total voters
Tell me that Colin Cowherd and the Italian lawyer weren't separated at birth.

ColinCowherd.jpg
Carlo-Dalla-Vedova---007.jpg

mike. come on that's really mild. Even non-lawyers know the saying that a DA coudl indivt a ham sandwich.

And it was found in her boyfriend/co-defendant's apartment (not the apartment she shared with Kercher).

Who would kill somebody and leave the murder weapon in their own apartment?

Who would kill somebody and leave the murder weapon in their own apartment?

The whole thing just seems preposterous. Consider that initially the prosecutor claimed (even created a video used in court to convict Knox and Harry Potter) showing Knox and Harry Potter actively participating in the crime. There's blood everywhere in the room and yet there's NO DNA of either person in the room. And initially his story was that the bar owner was with them, eventhough he was cleared. Then he just substituted the convicted killer in for the bar owner. Then he eventually changed the story so that Knox was outside the room telling the convicted killer how to commit the crime - like egging him on, etc. But, then again, there's supposedly her DNA on a knife used in the killing? Essentially we have a prosecutor who seemed hell bent on a theory and kept changing the facts to fit with the theory.

And his basis for appeal. There were people outside of court crying "shame" after the acquittal and the people are smart. Uh, yeah, ok. Whatever.

In turn, assuming yesterday's acquittal was correct, we now have three families who have been victomized - the real victom (which is the worst sin of all), the Knox family and Harry Potter and his family.

And it was found in her boyfriend/co-defendant's apartment (not the apartment she shared with Kercher).

Do you really think this is a good case? There is no direct evidence connecting her to the crime. And, the circumstantial evidence does not come close to adding up to a conviction. All you have is a lot of suspicions, but nothing that puts you over the reasonable doubt hump, in my opinion.

Do you really think this is a good case? There is no direct evidence connecting her to the crime. And, the circumstantial evidence does not come close to adding up to a conviction. All you have is a lot of suspicions, but nothing that puts you over the reasonable doubt hump, in my opinion.

Do I think there's a lot of evidence suggesting she's guilty? Absolutely.

Given the screwups by the police and the evidence that has been kept out for one reason or another, do I think the jury was presented with enough evidence to find her guilty? No way. They didn't hear about the knife because of the issues with the DNA. They didn't hear about how she lied and blamed a clearly innocent guy when she was first interviewed.

What you know and what you can prove are very different things. That's why I voted Guilty/Not Guilty.

mike. come on that's really mild. Even non-lawyers know the saying that a DA coudl indivt a ham sandwich.

how dare you get offended over something mike. how DARE you..........

Do I think there's a lot of evidence suggesting she's guilty? Absolutely.

Given the screwups by the police and the evidence that has been kept out for one reason or another, do I think the jury was presented with enough evidence to find her guilty? No way. They didn't hear about the knife because of the issues with the DNA. They didn't hear about how she lied and blamed a clearly innocent guy when she was first interviewed.

What you know and what you can prove are very different things. That's why I voted Guilty/Not Guilty.

Exactly. That's why it's not a good case.

Whatever, dude.

It's probably best that I just stop posting on the politics board if this is the shit that's going on.

Thanks to the douchebags who saw fit to attack my professional ethics because they disagreed with my opinion.

Whatever, dude.

It's probably best that I just stop posting on the politics board if this is the shit that's going on.

Thanks to the douchebags who saw fit to attack my professional ethics because they disagreed with my opinion.

You should sue the douchebags! Defamation of character or something.

I just wanted to post these pictures of Rafaelle Sollecito at Burning Man somewhere:
article-2202295-14FB499D000005DC-390_634x476.jpg

article-2202295-14FB498D000005DC-215_306x423.jpg

article-2202295-14FB49A1000005DC-273_634x476.jpg

Also, his book is boring and not worth buying or reading.

Back