• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AMERICA: The pump up thread. (IMPERATIVE)

Ghana, if you look closely, you'll find your country in green.

map.jpg

I'll bet you don't even have a Navy, Ghana. Guess what? WE DO.

[h=1]Military expenditure (% of central government expenditure)[/h]
Ghana: ~1%
United States of America: ~17.5%

USA USA USA USA!

lol ghana how's this for cyberbullying

$1550 per capita income
61 year life expectancy

sucks to suck ghana

Important question that I need answered. Is Ian Darke's call of Donovan's Algeria goal "Go, Go, USA" or "Goal, Goal, USA"? I always assumed it was "goal," but I've seen "go" referred to a few times here.

The USA spends more on keeping its military as the BADASS SUPREME NUMBER ONE FIGHTING FORCE in the world than Ghana makes in GDP.

We could buy Ghana and still have enough money to outspend the next 7 countries on military spending. Why so much? Because #Murica.

Important question that I need answered. Is Ian Darke's call of Donovan's Algeria goal "Go, Go, USA" or "Goal, Goal, USA"? I always assumed it was "goal," but I've seen "go" referred to a few times here.

Defs GO

25,000 US fans are in Natal right now. The streets are safe to walk at 4am because all you pass are hundreds of other Americans.

THE CITY IS OURS!
THE CITY IS OURSSSSSS!

That eagle flying to Star Wars music is incredible but that sure looks like the Alps or maybe even Canada!

25,000 US fans are in Natal right now. The streets are safe to walk at 4am because all you pass are hundreds of other Americans.

THE CITY IS OURS!
THE CITY IS OURSSSSSS!

Tuffalo has one simple request for you. Get this song chanting during the match.

"Klinsi had a dream / to build our soccer team / we had no players / so he brought some Germans from home / we play from the back / Jozy in attack / we are the yankees we're on our way back"

Back