• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Vegas thread

more like "worst vegas thread." amirite?

If you are looking for a "hole in the wall" place, you should go to Battista's Hole In The Wall. It's across the street from Bally's in a strip center. It's been then for over fifty years and is Old Vegas.

The sports bar resturant at Aria has good food. Also, you can walk over to food court in Monte Carlo for the early morning egg mcmuffin run.

Thread is getting me pumped for my trip to Vegas in a month. 3rd time i'm going and we'll be down there for the super bowl/a semi-bachelor party. Buddy just got engaged but i'm thinking he's a big puss now and won't want to go to any of the strip clubs. Anyone been to the game watching area at the Palazzo? Thinking about hitting that up for the Super Bowl but i'm sure it'll be packed. To get this thread back on track please bring forward any and all ideas a group of 7-8 dudes could get into over super bowl weekend, stripper, alcohol and blow recommendations are appreciated.

I don't know, but if you go to the Rhino at peak hours you won't be able to sit down. However, there's a solution. Grease the bouncer inside the club. No one ever tips that guy, and no one ever says no to that guy. So give him 40 bucks and he'll kick 8 guys out of their seats, the look of dejection on all their faces is worth the 40 bucks alone. For added points, flip one of the guys a quarter and say "drinks on me."

I don't know, but if you go to the Rhino at peak hours you won't be able to sit down. However, there's a solution. Grease the bouncer inside the club. No one ever tips that guy, and no one ever says no to that guy. So give him 40 bucks and he'll kick 8 guys out of their seats, the look of dejection on all their faces is worth the 40 bucks alone. For added points, flip one of the guys a quarter and say "drinks on me."

Call the rhino and ask them to send a limo to pick you up. The limo is free (tip the driver) and there is no cover (tip the bouncer) and he will get you seats. For 8 guys, you save $50+ on the limo and $150+ on the cover. Use $100 of those $ to tip the driver and bouncer and you will be golden. One work of warning - they sometimes send promotional texts to the phone numbers that called for the limo, so make sure that doesn't cause any issues with the SO.

Once (when we had a vegas virgin on the trip) they even picked us up at the airport on a Friday night around 10 and took us straight to the Rhino. Good times.

Last edited:
Call the rhino and ask them to send a limo to pick you up. The limo is free (tip the driver) and there is no cover (tip the bouncer) and he will get you seats. For 8 guys, you save $50+ on the limo and $150+ on the cover. Use $100 of those $ to tip the driver and bouncer and you will be golden. One work of warning - they sometimes send promotional texts to the phone numbers that called for the limo, so make sure that doesn't cause any issues with the SO.

Once (when we had a vegas virgin on the trip) they even picked us up at the airport on a Friday night around 10 and took us straight to the Rhino. Good times.

Yea last time we were down there an Elvis look alike about hooked us up with this but for some reason we thought with the wrong head and decided that we would never make our 7 am flight if we went to the strip club at 1. Been disappointed in myself ever since.

The limo drivers at the airport know all and can hook u with anything you need.

Any. Thing.

Last edited:
Thread is getting me pumped for my trip to Vegas in a month. 3rd time i'm going and we'll be down there for the super bowl/a semi-bachelor party. Buddy just got engaged but i'm thinking he's a big puss now and won't want to go to any of the strip clubs. Anyone been to the game watching area at the Palazzo? Thinking about hitting that up for the Super Bowl but i'm sure it'll be packed. To get this thread back on track please bring forward any and all ideas a group of 7-8 dudes could get into over super bowl weekend, stripper, alcohol and blow recommendations are appreciated.

The viewing area at Palazzo is nice, that whole place is pretty sweet. I think the Shoe Shoe idea is better.

Back